When you decided to take up PMP® certification, this is what you might have done -
You opened a browser window and googled 'how to pass pmp'
I did it too, many years ago. :-) This is what most people do.
They get a zillion results, then they dig through the results, come across a zillion different approaches, tips, resources, and suggestions and then one of two things happen -
- they invest in 4, 5, or even 6 of those resources and spread themselves too thin
- they feel so much of information overwhelm that they become indecisive and just don't do anything
Both are not good.
And a few brave ones start with PMBOK® - they see the 49 processes, their ITTOs, and they calculate the total number of ITTOs
"Okay, if I can remember these 670+ ITTOs I should be able to pass the exam."
..and thus they get on a completely wrong path to their PMP exam. because with PMBOK®-first approach it is only an uphill task from there.
This is not to say you won't get ITTO based questions on the exam - but there is a much better way to prepare for them than trying to remember all those ITTOs.
After working with thousands of PMP aspirants over the years, and hand-holding many to their PMP goal, if I say the following would you believe?
You would need few crucial insights about the exam, couple of research based study techniques & strategies, and a 4-part proven approach to pass the PMP easily, on the first attempt, with the best possible score.
In this course you will discover the secrets of PMP® success, tried and tested formula, honed and fine tuned by the experience of thousands of PMP students over the yeas, and the feedback taken directly from the trenches.
I invite you to come and join me as I unravel these secrets to enjoy your PMP exam preparation and pass it with confidence on the first attempt.
In this course you will discover -
- Fundamental difference between PMP® and any other exam. Not understanding this could mean taking the long & hard road to it!
- The truth about pretest questions, and how to avoid getting derailed in the exam because of these
- A specific pattern with the 4 answer options you must know - so you know how to prepare for them
- A trap on the exam you must avoid, and how to convert it to gain an unfair advantage for yourself to score BIG!
- The proven 4-component approach that ensures 100% success in PMP® exam
- 2 study techniques that reduces over 40% of study time and efforts! Shave off as many as 2 whole weeks from your PMP® prep plan
- The 4-hour exam strategy - 'picking the apples' - that allows you to answer most questions in least amount of time, with confidence. Never worry about not being able to finish the exam in time.
- How to de-risk your exam if you are taking it online!
- Create your custom-made trackable study plan. Also answer the question, 'when should I go ahead and book the exam date?'
This course is for anyone that wants to use battle-tested strategies to reduce their PMP® exam preparation time and effort, increase confidence, avoid hardship, and basically take the path-of-least-resistance to passing their exam.
Simply include these in your study plan and see the magic unfolding.
It is time to strategize your PMP® exam. Like a true blue project manager.
Let us get started now.
PS - You get this course for free as part of PM Exam Last Mile Prep Program!
Shiv is a PMP exam coach and trainer, as well as bestselling PMP book author.
He has authored over 21 books in Project Management and Digital Marketing domains.
Shiv coaches busy managers to pass their project management (PMP) exam under 6 weeks while enjoying the study. He also helps managers to build their personal brand via writing books, authority blogs, and even create knowledge based business.
"Thank you for this! Very informative! This is an eye-opener and boost to knock PMP in a smart way. "
- Muralikrishnan S, CSM®, CAPM®, SA®, SP® (PMP exam aspirant)
Frequently Asked Questions
Some of the comments from students of the course..